Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Triathlon

Drew and Landon decided months ago they wanted to do a triathlon.. well it came too fast and both of them had barely practiced at all so we were a little worried and so were they
BAM: Battle At Midway 1 mile swim, 22 mile bike, 6.3 mile run




All the men doing the olympic triathlon

Drew is the one about to turn the corner .. we finally spotted him in the middle of all the orange caps
Coming up to the finish line
Running to the bike

1/3 done
finishing the bike
how he had energy after to run I don't know
2/3 done
I love this picture because I know he's completely exhausted but he's so determined to finished he doesn't stop
Nice sweat marks from his camel back

When Drew started to get really tired before his last lap his dad ran with him to give him some encouragement.. is it just me or do they run the same?
On the last stretch I was trying to run with him to tell him good job and he was so close don't stop.. well good thing it wasn't me doing the triathlon because I was tired after running probably 200 yards.

Drew crossing the finish line.. yay!!!
His family was so sweet to come up and support him.. I liked the company tooNice and sweaty but finished!
The best smile we could get
I'm so happy for both of them.. I had a lot of fun running around trying to find them to get pictures
They both want to do another one but want to train before next time haha
So happy I married my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment