Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We're getting married!


I am marrying my dream man! About 2 years ago I started working at Iggys as a hostess and my first day during training I was told there was two attractive servers and as soon as Drew walked through the door I knew he was one. I went home and told my mom how cute this guy at work was so it was my goal to be noticed. In January I went to dinner with a couple friends and he happened to be our server so as a joke we wrote "For a good time call... " on our ticket and surprise surprise he text me the next day at work and asked me out! We went to Texas Roadhouse and went and saw I am Legend. He held my hand cause he was "scared". We dated for 6 months... took a break.. and then decided we couldn't live with out each other! The rest is history.

1 comment: