Sunday, January 24, 2010

Honeymoon! Part 2

We rented boogie boards and went out for a couple hours one morning. I have never done it before and he was such a good teacher we had so much fun. We were thankful for the wetsuits because the water was pretty chilly!



Drew was so sweet he drove 30 miles so that I could go to Rubys Diner. Thankgoodness for the Nuvi we found it with no problems. It was this cute little 40s diner on the end of a pier. You had to walk .3 miles to be exact down the pier to get to the diner and aw it was so much fun and so pretty. Drew couldn't stop talking about the people fishing and cutting them up outside. Gross!



One of our many walks on the beach to watch the sunset.. gorgeous!





We went shopping at Sea Port village and saw a little stand that rented waverunners (the only one that does in January) so we rented a waverunner and went cruisin on the ocean! It was alot more scary than riding on a lake but fun! We went driving and we saw a seal like 4 feet away rolling in the water. It was adorable until it went under the water and Drew freaked me out.





This is in the bear cave at Sea World but it reminded me of a story. We woke up that morning and Drew started going through he suit case and told me he had a surprise.. he pulls out the outfit he's wearing and I just started laughing. I have always told him I fell in love with him in his Iggys uniform because he was so cute so he was trying to reinact his work clothes haha.












1 comment:

  1. how fun!!! such a cute pictures too, I'm so happy for you guys!! :D

    ReplyDelete