Monday, September 12, 2011

Summer with friends

The girls in my ward I grew up with planned a pedicure. I love pedicures and catching up with each other. After this pedicure though Laura and I both got a staph infection on our legs. Super gross! I've heard horror stories about getting warts or an infection and well it was pretty gross.






Boating with Bryce and Megan

The guys enjoying the hot shower on the boat after cold morning wakeboarding.





I think Megan was a little bit cold haha









Gerber daisies Drew surprised me with. My favorite flower and one of our wedding flowers.

My 4th of July craft thanks to Maria :). I just recently found wood connection and oh my goodness I love it. I will post more crafts I've done later.

Campfire at Pyper and Kyle's place



24th of July fireworks and BBQ with the Vernos.









Days of 47 rodeo with Drew's mission companion Courtney and his wife. At the end they surprised everyone with a dirt bike show.









We've had such a fun summer and I'm not ready for it to end and school to start tomorrow :(

1 comment:

  1. Sick picture of me. Gross gross.
    How have you never heard of the wood connection? I love it! Next girls date-- craft night?? :)

    ReplyDelete