Saturday, May 1, 2010

Finally.. I graduated!

I officially graduated in December but it didn't feel real until I got to walk on Friday. Thanks to my mom, dad, and Drew for supporting me through school and coming to my graduation. It felt amazing to graduate but it feels even better to go to work and get paid now instead of paying to do almost the same thing for clinicals during school :). I'll try and put pictures up soon.

Thursday I went to Women's Conference with my mom and sister. We started a tradition three years ago and we go to Provo and stay in a hotel the night before and go to dinner at Ruby River. My mom and sister really are some of my best friends and we laughed so hard together Wednesday we started crying. Womens conference was great and it's such an uplift you just want to come over and start all over again. Plus when I got home Drew had cleaned the entire house and done laundry! It's been an amazing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment