Monday, July 12, 2010

Redfish


Drew's mom's side had their family reunion at Redfish Lake in Idaho. It was fun to see everyone again. We left my cabin after the rodeo Monday night and drove to Jerome. We arrived at 230am and couldn't find the key so we searched in the dark for about an hour. It was so dark I would try to park the car wherever Drew was looking and shine the lights. It was pretty entertaining but we finally found it. We left the next morning for Redfish.

Our new camera has a smile mode so we were having Drew's family try it out. It's really neat it takes a picture as soon as it senses a smile.


Drew before family pictures and I wonder why he gets along with kids so well haha

The Putnam's

Clarissa and me

The Cox family


The girls

The kids



The entire family

This was a hilarious game to watch. Everyone has to hold hands and whoever knocks down the middle contraption is out. Basically they threw all the little kids into it and it looks like Danielle is next in this picture haha

On the beach

cute Bella


I don't even know what these boards are called but the family rented 2 of them and Drew figured out the tricks and tried to teach everyone... you balance on the board and then you have a paddle to help you get around... it was pretty funny to watch. They talked me into trying it and I actually did it my first try! I was trying really hard because the water was freezing and I was not about to fall in up to my neck.

Drew's a kid at heart with his huge sand castle

So beautiful

I was a little nervous but I figured out.. Drew can drive a boat.. at least a little one

The other boat who had a near death experience haha. Danielle was driving and avoiding hitting our boat when all of the sudden you couldn't see Drew's parents and Danielle was screaming and covering her eyes. I can't laugh cause I would have done the same thing.


Clarissa

This view is called the gates of heaven. So pretty


Redfish Lake Lodge

Outdoor concert

The second night Drew and I had our own cabin. It's adorable and the bed was so comfy! Drew now wants a memory foam bed for our house too.


Our porch

I fed a deer! They eat cheerios!

It felt like feeding a horse

Drew fed it the whole box by the end.. that's a lot of cheerios for one deer

Danielle after we did glitter toes

Glitter toes were a big hit and lots of fun

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures and report, Emily...Now you know why Redfish is our favorite family vacation spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you are invited!!! That cabin looks amazing! I want to go and feed a deer! I never knew they ate cheerios! Were those the real glitter toes, or the cheap Maria version? :)

    ReplyDelete