Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Catching up again..

Drew just had surgery (I'll blog about it later) but since I'm just hanging out with him this week I decided it was a good time to catch up here..
Jannali and Ryan just got married this last week and they had a photo booth at their reception. It was such a cute idea I tried to take a picture of ours because we don't have a scanner.
The wedding dinner.. we got to try Armanian food :)
Cute decoration idea!
Cutting the cake before it went up Ryan's nose haha
We are going to miss them while they are living in Colorado :(
Playing mini golf Jamie lost her ball in the bush
Good technique.. not good enough to beat my score though :)

We went with Jamie and Landon to boondocks
24th of July fireworks outside of the Real stadium
Drew had to work a double but got off early enough to meet and watch fireworks in the trunk
BBQ and fireworks with the Reeds
The kids were running around with sparklers running into each other so we decided to do sit down fireworks instead.. as soon as one started throwing sparks the kids took off running they were so scared.
At McDonalds.. I told Brayden to smile and for the first time ever he turned around and posed for the picture.. so adorable
Kauner with Drew at the parade
My mom and me
Drew loves parades so much he played games on his phone during it
Morgan and Blakes wedding.. it was fun to be a part of everything and I got a cute dress out of it

All the bridesmaids at the temple
Wedding dinner at the Lion house

I love him.. he was such a good sport going to a million weddings this summer

No comments:

Post a Comment