Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Holland Lake

Every year my mom's family has a family reunion in Montana usually at Holland Lake.. it's a little lake that most people don't know about so it's never crowded and always gorgeous! Going to Holland Lake is one of my favorite things every year and I was so excited to take Drew for the first time. It's a long drive but totally worth it.
The first night in our tent was pretty hilarious.. it had rained and hailed all day and we didn't bring a tarp so our tent was pretty wet.. we had a four man tent and it was not big enough for an air mattress, three suitcases, and our camping stuff.. so Drew was whining about being wet and right then a rain drop fell on his face and he said "Why doesn't it just rain again" sarcastically and just then it started pouring.. I'm laughing my head off and I feel something in my sleeping bag.. it was a shirt I have been looking for for a couple years haha.. by this point I'm laughing so hard I flex my neck and my pearl necklace goes flying all over our tent.. haha I love camping


Drew and Nixon.. precious



Cam and Annie
Hunting for frogs

Hail storm
The storms made a huge puddle and when Kauner decided to ride his bike through it he fell and his head was the only thing out of water.. we couldn't help but laugh but he didn't think it was funny judging by his face

The boat ramp was too swallow to get either boat in the first two days.. by the third day everyone was determined the boats were going to get in the water.. My cousin Spencer drove his chevy clear out into the water and by the time we got this boat off 10 or more people were pushing and a wave runner was pulling from the back.. needless to say we had 2 perfect days of boating and if we ever get a truck it will be a chevy
Drew wakeboarding

Ryan doing the air chair.. it was crazy I've never seen it done before

Drew's ready to go boating with his broken flip flop
Kauner with one of the three turtles they caught
I love boating.. one day we'll have one hopefully
Sarah and Natalie
Natalie and Brayden
Drew loves this picture.. he thinks it's the definition of lazy falling asleep with his hand in the chip bag
Sarah and I kneeboarding

Drew and April kneeboarding
Drew tubing with the boys
The little ones tubing.. Landon kept saying faster and more bumps until he go stuck in the bottom of the tube and couldn't get his legs out
Brynley and me taking a lake shower

No comments:

Post a Comment