Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Finishing up summer..

I love spending time with Drew! We had most of the day together Mon and so we decided to make the whole day a fun date. We went shopping at Target and took turns trying on halloween costumes.. cheap but so hilarious
Drew was scared we would get in trouble so he was looking out for workers but when he had the whole suit on one walked by and said he pulled it off great haha
Some of my favorite things about Drew are he is spontaneous and doesn't get embarrassed. He is always coming up with creative fun things to do :)

Later that night we ordered pizza and watched the Bachelor Pad finale together.. he is such a good sport.
Then we went up to the place he proposed and looked at the stars and city lights

A couple weeks ago we got together with Drew's cousins that live in Utah and had dinner at Crystal's. It was yummy food and fun to see everybody.

On labor day we had a BBQ at the Putnam's for Crystal's birthday. The backyard neighbors have a chicken and baby chicks.



First BYU game of the season! Such an awesome game and Drew was a good sport to come and cheer for BYU
It was fun to have my brother Matt in town for the game too.. We got to spend the weekend with him and my parents at the cabin.. so relaxing
I got to go to Swiss days for both days. The first day I went with Drew's mom and we saw everything in about 3 hours while the boys golfed. The second day was with my family and Drew. Love swiss days and my new headband, watch, bracelet, and fudge!

3 comments: