Thursday, August 25, 2011

4th of July

My favorite holiday is always the 4th of July because I am a big fan of traditions and I love our tradition on the 4th! This was the first year without Matt and his family and our friends the Verno's so it was a little different but still really fun. I absolutely love rodeos, parades, the kids rodeo, and hanging out at the cabin four wheeling.


Ready for the rodeo night 1


I can't believe how big Nixon is getting! Mom and Landon
The first rodeo we went with my aunt Janeal and her family.

My cousin Ariel parked her car in this field and after the rodeo we were debating if she was going to be stuck. Sure enough she was so her two brothers went and were pushing the car while mud was covering them. Come to find out her emergency break was on the whole time haha.


The Oakley parade with my dad's brother Roland and his wife and my cousin Katie and her kids.








My patriotic glitter toes


I love the Oakley parade because not only do they throw out candy but they hand out pizza, drinks, frisbees, toothbrushes, water bottles, popcorn, etc. I also love it because we were in it most years when we were younger and can't wait for the nephews and neice to be in it in a couple years.








The pooper scoopers











This girl had a pet pig.. her lucky mom





The kids rodeo





Chasing the chickens while Erin is praying her kids don't get one.








The rest of the pictures are on my moms camera so they will be coming later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment