Friday, August 12, 2011

Trip to Arizona/ Matt's Graduation

My brother was graduating from Midwestern University in Arizona. He told us he was speaking and when we asked why he said he didn't know. He was keeping the big secret that he was graduating first in his class from medical school! When my dad spilled the secret we decided we couldn't miss it. Erin and I decided we wanted to surprise him so before he left Utah we both told him we were really sorry we couldn't make it. Drew and I drove down to Phoenix with Erin and Jason and got there at about 11pm. We went to surprise Matt while he was sleeping but he told us his figured we were coming the whole time. So much for the surprise at least we tried. After surprising him we went over to Apple Bees then to the hotel. Matt gave a perfect talk during graduation and we all went to Olive Garden after. From Olive Garden we drove home.. it was a ton of driving but so worth it and fun to say goodbye for a second time. His family is now moved to PA and I'm excited I get to visit next week!


Brayden digging for gold haha


Matt giving his speech. So proud to call him my brother! I am forsure missing

him and his family already.




Love his cute boys!


I'm sure my dad is going to miss seeing Matt's family all the time. He had bussiness customers in Arizona so he flew probably once a month and drove Matt's family back and forth countless times. My parents are always our biggest fans.



1 comment:

  1. Even if your brother knew about the surprise (or assumed about it :) ), that is still so cool! I love it! Now you and Drew will just have to take lots of vacations to PA!

    ReplyDelete