Tuesday, August 7, 2012

July Festivities :)

While we were getting our vinyl fencing done I looked out the window and saw the fence guy holding a turtle and thought oh that's weird he brought his turtle to work with him.. later I went out and he said they found this turtle in our garden... weird! Brynley and Landon had fun playing with it while Nixon was scared to death. Later my neighbor came over and said it was their turtle they lost 4 years ago... I was shocked until he later told Drew it wasn't the same one.. we never found who it belonged to so our neighbors kept it. 

Taylorsville Days with our friends 





Bummed the picture of everyone turned out way crappy 




Draper Rodeo with our friends 

The cow milking contest.. I had never seen this before and it was hilarious! 

Sharing my snowcone with Mary.. She was very into it! 


Smores at our house after with our new firepit :) 


Love these girls! 


We were all entertained by Bryce eating his smore 


My cousin James came home from his mission 



July is my favorite month... more pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment