Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Randoms of Summer

 
Back in May we put a new roof on our house! We didn't realize what a big project this would be or how steep our roof is. Thanks to the harnesses we didn't loose anybody. Since this huge 3 week project I have discouraged Drew from doing many projects and instead hiring someone else :). It was getting pretty hot on the roof and my job was to keep everyone fed and hydrated.. I got on the roof once and that was enough for me. We are so grateful to everyone who helped us but especially my dad, my father-in-law Richard, and brother-in-law Dave who were there day after day.
 
I was worried when Drew said he would ask my dad for help because I remembered my dad saying he would NEVER do a roof when they had to redo the rental house roof and hired it out... needless to say Drew asked and my dad immediately said "Sure! I'd love to!".. what would we do without parents?!



We had a girls night with some girls from my ward growing up and ate and did fake hena tattoes.It was fun catching up with everyone!
 







 


Drew and I loved going to Landon's baseball games to hang out with the family and enjoy the treats. Growing up my mom, sister, and I occassionally helped run a snack shack while my brother played baseball and I loved it. The baseball atmosphere is so fun. My cousin Logan came out for one of the games and brought his motorcycle.
 

Boating with Bryce and his family and Dave and Dani
 



 
Fun day at Cowabunga Bay




Snowcones while babysitting Nixon
 

 
I talked Drew into taking me to the Colbie Caillat and 311 concert. Lots of fun! Although the 311 concert was different then I remember in highschool :s haha.
 
 
 Zoo day with Erin's kids and my cousins Ariel and Logan
 







Landon's face after standing in front of the misty fan
 


















BYU game with Laura.. favorite part of Fall!
 


Drew and I went to Swiss Days with my family and this was one of my purchases.. love it!
 






Witches night out a Gardner Village
 


Nixon and nachos at the BYU game
 

 
Baby shower for Megan Bartel
 
Slowly working on Drew to become a BYU fan.. he went to most of the games with me this season :)

2 comments:

  1. holy canoly you haven't posted in awhile! We need a gno asap! love all of the pics you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you guys got a house!! How fun :). Looks like you two are doing well. Loved seeing the pictures. I can't believe how big Erin's kids are getting. It also seems like yesterday that I was at your house playing with you, Ariel, and Logan. Time flies!!!

    ReplyDelete