Saturday, April 9, 2011

St. Thomas

In St. Thomas we all went to Sapphire beach and went snorkeling. The beach was pretty but not a whole lot to see while snorkeling. We did go over a reef and got in trouble because it was only about a foot under and we could get hurt.

Everytime I snorkel it takes me awhile to get used to it. I will always swallow a couple mouth fulls of salt water and try breathing through my nose.


On the way back to our ship the bus stopped and showed us the view. It is gorgeous! Our ship is the one in back.




After snorkeling hair for everyone



My hair was an absolute rats nest. It took me and my mom and conditioner left in to get through my hair.
The view from the top deck as the boat was pulling away





The ice skating show on the ship. They were all amazing even on such a small ice rink.

No comments:

Post a Comment