Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Drew's Birthday and Mother's Day

Drew's birthday was on a Sunday this year and I always dread Sunday birthdays because you can't go out to eat so I tried to make a restaurant style breakfast with bacon and everything. He even slept through the bacon smell and was surprised when I came to get him from bed.


Not only did Drew have his birthday on Sunday but it was on Mother's Day too. Drew shared his celebration with his mom, his sister Crystal who is a mom, his sister Clarissa who has the same birthday, and his nephew Thomas who has a birthday around the same time. Needless to say, with all of the celebrating we spent the day with Drew's family.

BBQ tools for Drew's new toy

The knives we gave Lyssa





Our present to Thomas


Thomas opened new socks and was so excited until someone broke it to him they were Drew's size and just wrapped wrong.


The birthday twins


I was impressed Drew's mom made 3 seperate cakes so Drew, Clarissa, and Thomas could all have their favorite.


Can't believe he's 25!


Today I asked him why he looked drugged in all of the pictures
and he said he was just tired.. who knows..






We made a quick visit to my mom's later to wish her a Happy Mother's Day. I love my mom so much and hope one day I can be half what my mom is to me to my children. She is one of my best friends and I love spending time with her!



No comments:

Post a Comment