Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hawaii part 3

We found this ornament at the Pineapple Plantation. Last Christmas my dad gave all of the kids an ornament and we were so excited when we found it there that we bought a partner for it for our FAKE tree this year.

Golfing on the North Shore. I'm not a big fan of golfing because it steals my hubby away but when it's in Hawaii I'm perfectly willing to watch especially if the day ends with Italian food. Although there were no golf carts available and I was super sweaty and sunburnt by the end of the day. Drew was determined to get a coconut out of the tree.. he tried climbing.. and throwing many many old coconuts in the direction.




Soon after his many failed attempts at knocking down a coconut we turned

around and there was a midget coconut tree where he just reached up and picked one off.

If you can't get a coconut open just break it with a golf club.



Although windy, isn't that the best view while golfing?



The gorgeous sunset while we were driving home!







More of the beach outside our condo.







We went snorkeling numerous times right outside of our condo and one time Drew forgot to take off his wedding ring and realized later when we were playing ping pong. He could tell how sad I was and went and got his snorkel stuff on and said he wasn't coming in until he found it. Well obviously the ocean won and bye bye wedding ring. Eventually Drew came back and I tried really hard to just get over it. A couple weeks ago we finally replaced his wedding ring (I've worked in the restaurant business and it's very important to have a wedding ring visible at all times ;)) with a less expensive one from ebay. Not so romantic as the first but it'll do.

I love snorkeling but the fun is all ruined when I try to come through my hair after.

We both had never buried someone in the sand so even though

we looked like kids we checked it off our buckets lists.





Every night we were at the condo we sat in the hot tub.. my favorite!

and played ping pong..













The middle of the airport.

We had such a fun trip and were sad to come home. Drew is such a fun travel buddy.

I can't wait to use our vacation club some other exotic place!

No comments:

Post a Comment