Sunday, June 24, 2012

Our House

 Well almost 4 months after moving in I am finally posting pictures of our new house! We have loved it so far! We have done lots of projects (thanks to our families for their help) and still have some to do but it's getting there...

 Our bedroom

 Our bathroom

 Our living room with Drew in his favorite spot in our house. We hesitated buying these couches but have absolutely loved them they are sooo comfy and worth the money!

 The front room

 Kitchen

 Rest of kitchen




Our new patio set on our partly refinished deck 

 I have been loving my new Canon camera Drew bought me and can't think of enough things to take pictures of so I took some of my favorite flowers we have planted this year (and the only ones that survived.. I don't have a green thumb that's forsure).



We are loving our new home and not living in a dark basement! I still feel like we are just playing house it hasn't really hit me we will be in debt for the next 30 years and this is our house haha. The yard work has been a huge hassel but it's coming along slowly but surely. 

3 comments:

  1. looks great em!! we need another game night at your place again now that it's all done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! You've decorated it so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Emilye! I love it. Thanks for the photos. And also, I used to hate yardwork too, but it has slowly grown on me. Hope that happens for you too!

    ReplyDelete