Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Apartment

I decided since we've lived here for 6 months now it might be fun to finally post some pictures. This is our basement apartment.
My sister bought us this I just love it
Our living room.. the corner was too sharp to fit the big couch down so we have the love seat and love sac haha

I found this neat website that puts your picture on canvas so this was part of Drew's valentines


When we were dating Drew gave me this personalized metal frame.. isn't it cute I love it.. he was pretty daring to pay for a personalized frame when we were just dating haha. I don't know why my foot is in the picture but it kinda shows my glitter toes!

Lamp in our bedroom.. the rest of the room was dirty so no pictures of it

Our entertainment center

My candlesticks and temple picture that I made.. still need to make it to hobby lobby to buy another candle

Our bite size oven.. I just noticed as I was looking at this picture that there is a drawer on the bottom.. and Drew just informed me there is pans in there.. news to me!

Super crowded kitchen!

I made this in relief society.. I love super saturdays!

The table Drew's dad sanded and basically made a whole new table out of it.. I love it I think it looks amazing!

Our dining room.. with the clock I love and couldn't find in utah but found it on clearance on our honeymoon.. it took up the whole back seat on the way home

Love rodworks!

Hallway
Our laundry closet with mini washer and dryer

Bathroom
Bathroom with our matching personalized towels


2 comments:

  1. You are a great decorator!! Love your style...such a cute place...thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the apartment! We need another girls night there ;)

    ReplyDelete