Monday, June 7, 2010

With everyone getting married this summer it reminded me to get my shower pictures off my moms camera. I know they are way late but better late then never. Kayla gave my friend shower at her cute condo and it was so much fun.
Pyp and me
Katie and Breann

My sister and Parker

Kayla and Pyp

Whitney, Paisley, and me

Laura and me

This is my ward shower at Cathy Carr's.. so much fun! Thanks for all you did Cathy, Cindy, Michelle, and Shelly!
Heidi and me

Jamie
Janine, Barbara, and me

Heather and me

Mom

Crystal... she wrote down all the gifts and helped me have fun being the center of attention cause it's not my thing for sure.

Drews fam :)
I had so much fun with all the shower.. I forgot to take pictures of my family shower which makes me sad. They are forsure one of the funnest parts about being engaged! Thanks everyone for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment