Monday, June 21, 2010

Cheri's pictures of our wedding

This weekend we went to dinner with Drew's aunts and cousins because Liz and Nate were driving through Utah. We met a California Pizza Kitchen it was so yummy! It was good to finally meet some of the cousins and see all the ones I met at the wedding again! Cheri took a bunch of pictures at our wedding and gave us the cd at dinner.. we were so excited because we didn't have any pictures of the luncheon and now we do and lots more! Thanks for being a lifesaver Cheri! Here are some of the pictures and all of them plus more are on facebook so check them out :)
I loved the bouquet in this picture!
This one shows the back of my dress really good and why it took so long to put on!




The luncheon was at Old Mill Golfcourse. We had Italian food that was amazing! Drew's mom made these cute center pieces and bought m&ms with our names and the date on them (I've always wanted personalized m&ms I always looked at the website and tried to find an excuse to get them so it was perfect!)

We were late to our luncheon because of pictures so I didn't really get time to look around at everything it was a blurr so I'm glad I get to see it now!
This picture is adorable I had to include it.

My Dad.. he means the world to me. He has always been such a good example and I know he would do anything for me. He really is the perfect dad and I'm so lucky he is mine. He is the most giving person I know. He can sit you down and tell you when to get over stupid things, cry with you, make you laugh, and fix just about everything from emotions to cars. He and my mom have always been my biggest supports through school while encouraging me to accomplish all of my goals. Everybody I know thinks he's amazing and I do to.
During the lunch he told about a texting competition I won and how my favorite color was white in kindergarten. He had everyone laughing.

My mom... I am so lucky my mom is one of my best friends.. even in highschool. She never got mad as long as I told her the truth we could always laugh about it together. She is my bachelor watching partner and I get excited to watch it with her every monday. She will always put everyone elses needs before her own even when I procrastinate my papers until the night before they are due. She is the funnest grandma I know and all her grandkids will agree. She can be immature with me and have fun but can also give the best advice. She is a great shopping partner! She is never afraid to share her testimony. She has taught me to be caring and sensitive but to never get walked on. She is an amazing cook. She is always willing to listen to my stories about my patients after work and anwser any questions. I hope one day when I have kids I can be just like her.

Drew's mom.. she has been so welcoming to me since Drew and I started dating. I thought it was so sweet when she was speaking and said I was the only girl her and her girls couldn't find something they didn't like about me in the beginning (there's plenty not to like and I'm sure she has found some but that really meant alot to me). She was such a big help with the wedding and willing to do anything we needed help with. She makes great dinners and always invites us over. I spent a Sunday a couple weeks ago with Drew's family while he was at work and it was so fun to just talk to Robin and scrapbook. I'm always looking for people to scrapbook and talk with! Embarrassing but she still makes us bread almost every week so Drew hasn't had to go without homemade bread. She has the most organized food storage I have ever seen. She raised Drew to be the man he is and I appreciate it so much. I love being a part of their family and they make me feel so welcome.

Drew's dad.. thanks to him we don't have another expensive car probably not worth the money. He was the only one that could tell the salesman no and talk us out of a stupid decision. His sarcasm makes me laugh and a little nervous at times when I don't know if he's being serious. He is Drew's best golf partner. He is always willing to help us with anything! We have a gorgeous kitchen table because of all his work! I think Drew is such a hard worker because of the example his dad set for him growing up. He has been so welcoming to me even though the relationship started out a little different. He has been a good example to both Drew and I about how to magnify your calling in the church. He has raised Drew with the mind set to have date night every week which I really appreciate! I know he would do anything for us and am so lucky to have him as a father-in-law. I am lucky to have such good inlaws. Today is his birthday too. Happy Birthday!

The only negative thing about Richard.. he stood up and announced I was speaking at our luncheon when that was not the plan haha. I figured out threats do nothing with him or Drew. I was trying to spare the make up and avoid any tears but it didn't work so my message was just short and sweet but I'm glad I got to tell Drew how much I love and appreciate him.

I still can't believe I caught the man of my dreams. I am so lucky! Today I was sleeping because I worked all last night and at noon he came in and gave me breakfast in bed... I went back to sleep and at two he came in with lunch in bed. I think he was really bored and trying so hard to let me sleep but it was so thoughtful and I really felt spoiled today. I really am lucky I'm in love with my best friend.

Drew is much more of a public speaker than me!


I love the lighting of this picture


Jordan and Jane.. we love hanging out with them!
Thanks again to Cheri for all the pictures! Sorry for the forever long blog.. thats what happens when you can't sleep at night. Drew gave up and went to bed on his own and is now sleep talking in the other room.

4 comments:

  1. cute pic's!! I've always loved the personalized m & m's as well, they are just so cute and fun.
    I'm the same way, I am NOT a public speaker. I detest it. Where as Ryan loves it. go figure; the outgoing girl hates it and the more shy guy likes it.
    ps great choice of music! love carrie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so cute! I'm so glad I found your blog! So cute! It was fun seeing you at graduation too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the pictures and Chloe loves that she made your blog post ;) Your wedding luncheon was so much fun, and I'm craving those personalized m&ms.....yummy! I think they are tastier when they are personalized....hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so fun to see you and Drew at CPK...I am soooo sorry it took so long for me to get you that CD...I'm actually embarrassed...but so pleased that you like all of the pics. Your wedding was gorgeous...I wanted to get more pics of just you and Drew but didn't feel like I could pull you away from your fans...hahaha...welcome to our family...so happy for you and Drew...

    ReplyDelete