Monday, June 7, 2010

Graduation!!

Even though I graduated in December I needed pictures to prove it so I walked in April haha. It was fun to dress up in the cap and gown and get pictures.
College graduate finally!
My parents are always so supportive and willing to put up with anything to show their support.

Drew is pretty lucky he didn't have to deal with being married to me while I was stressing over school he just got to say goodbye every night haha.
My nursing class had a pinning ceremony in December and the speaker was an artist and designed this out of clay while he was talking. Pretty impressive
Most of my nursing class.. I miss seeing all of them but don't miss sitting in forever long classes
We could have a nurse do the pinning and I was lucky enough for my mom to be able to do it. I guess it was minimal payback for all of the late nights she helped me write 30page case studies.

My sister.. she was so sweet to drive down and take me to the mall and Chilis after


My parents I am so lucky to have them as best friends

2 comments:

  1. cute pic's! yay for graduating!! woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! Congrats on being a nurse. Can you please get a job at the University of Utah Hospital in labor and delivery? I will be there in 4 months and would love you as my nurse!

    ReplyDelete