Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Brynley's Dance Performance/ Girls Day/ Cabin

We went up to the cabin after a big storm and it had blown the top of a pine tree off and it went like a dart through the deck.. crazy! (You can see the tree sticking out of the bottom of the deck right in the middle of the picture)
Crazy amount of snow up to my hip almost in the parking lot
We had a girls day with Robin, Crystal, Danielle, and Clarissa thanks to Richard. It was a blast! We went and got pedicures, went to lunch at Texas Roadhouse while Drew was working, and went shopping at Southtown Mall. We didn't know but it was the second busiest shopping day of the year so there were lots of sales! I'm so glad I got to join in on the Putnam family girls day!

I was told several times that I needed a manicure :(. Oh how I would love having fake nails again.. guess work is more important.

Our cute toes!

At Texas Roadhouse (we should have gotten the hot server in the picture:) )

Brynley had her first dance recital. She is so stinkin cute and she was so excited and proud! We went out to pizza after with the whole family and I got called off work so finally I didn't miss something because of work.

Brynley and Aunt Janny



She felt so special because she got to wear real makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment