Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Birthday!

I turned 23 on December 10th.. getting old! I have always told Drew I hate having a December birthday because it just gets mixed in with Christmas. My parents were good to not combine gifts growing up but so many times people would just say this is your birthday and Christmas and it has always been a pet peeve. Anyways, Drew is good to make it separate from Christmas so I'm grateful. I guess I wasn't thinking when I got married because my birthday, Christmas, and anniversary are all within a month!
Drew took me to incredible pizza for my birthday and we had lunch and played arcade games. We ended up buying the huge glasses with our tickets for our keepsake. After lunch we went to a movie, shopping at the mall, and then to dinner at Olive Garden with both of our parents. I love love Olive Garden and choose to go there every birthday. Thanks for all the birthday wishes and to my family and drew's parents for gifts and dinner!


My favorite game show is Deal or No Deal so we both had to play it. Believe it or not it's still stressful when it's for tickets not money! Drew won 15 tickets and I won 75 tickets.


1 comment:

  1. I just love your family! Looks like you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete