Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cabin Trip

Every year we go up to my family's cabin for the week between Christmas and New Years. We love sledding, eating, and playing games up there. This year we tried pulling sleds behind the snowmobile so we didn't have to pick the kids up at the bottom of the hill.
Kauner and Landon
Brynley and Cameron
This picture is my favorite.. they are best buddies and Cameron is getting the booggers with his tongue.

Nats and Drew


Drew and my snow angels
Decorating the gingerbread house
Cameron eating icing straight from the bag


Oh I love him!

Erin and Jay
Attempting to take a picture together and my nostrils flared

Again with the nostril flaring but we had no decent pictures
Nats and Cameron
Erin, Brynley and Cam
Bum sliding because the hill is so steep you go right into the tree.. found out the hard way
Painting nativity sets
I look forward to this week every year! I love spending time with my family and can't wait for the cruise... family and laughing for 10 days straight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment