Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christmas 2010

Since I had to work Christmas I sent Drew with the camera to his family because I wanted to make sure everyone liked their presents.


While I was working Drew text me and said he was outside my unit to say hi. I was so excited he came to visit me. When I walked out his parents and Danielle and Clarissa were around the corner to surprise me too. They brought these veggie trays and candy bars for all the nurses in the NICU working Christmas. It was such a good surprise! They are so thoughtful and sweet to come visit me it made my day. Drew came up later to eat hospital food with me too.. what a sacrifice to eat hospital food on Christmas with me haha.

Bella is so stinkin cute!
Clarissa and Sophie
Drew helping Thomas put together the legos we got him
The picture frame all the kids got Richard.. they even planned another trip to Redfish because he saw pictures of last year on the frame.. so the present is benefitting us too.




After I got off work we drove up to Ogden to go to the last part of my family party. We ate dinner and talked with family then came home at 11:30 and opened our Christmas presents for each other. Not really the 1st Christmas married I wanted but we still got time with each other.
Our sunglasses from our stockings

Drew thought he needed as many swimming suits as I claim to need for our cruise so we settled with 2 new swimming suits.


I had such a hard time choosing stockings for us so we went with these ones for this year and maybe next week we can order the ones with our names on them.

I love the Christmas Season! Can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment