Monday, January 16, 2012

~2 Years ~

Drew and I both can't believe we have already been married 2 years! It has been a roller coaster at times but we have loved every minute. I am lucky to be married to my best friend! We have such a good time together even when we are just sitting on the couch doing nothing. We both thought we knew so much about each other when we got married but now I understand what people meant when they said you don't really know the person until you are married because you find out so much more. I have loved getting to know Drew better! It's awesome always having each other for support in everything.
Who would have thought I would marry the guy I thought was cute at Iggys when we both worked together. The first day I started as a hostess my trainer told me there are two cute guys: Drew and I don't remember the other. When he walked through the door I turned and said is that one of them. Everyone used to joke, before we were even dating, that we should get married because we were the only mormons there. I accomplished my goal of getting him to ask me out and we started dating. He made going to work fun and dating was exciting because Iggys forbid you to date coworkers (we eventually found out why when it exploded for three months). After the summer break up, Drew said he wanted to try again and when I gave in (didn't take too much effort) we decided we both couldn't live without each other!
Our anniversary started when I got home from work to this set up. It was just perfect! A candlelight dinner of mac n cheese and martinellis. On our actual anniversary Drew brought me breakfast in bed, we went shopping, we saw We Bought a Zoo, and we went to dinner at Chili's. It was a fun day and I loved my surprise dinner and breakfast in bed.















2 comments:

  1. Yay! You made it! You guys are so cute, I can't believe how fast time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Emily! What a beautiful bride you make!

    ReplyDelete