Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Danielle/Dave wedding!

Danielle and Dave's wedding was on 1/12/12. It was a gorgeous and freezing day! I love Danielle's dress it looked absolutely perfect on her! It was fun to be part of all of the festivities all day and see how happy they are. Danielle is such a sweatheart we love her. Drew has always told me no man could ever be good enough for Danielle until he met Dave. They get along great and Dave takes such good care of Danielle. The family always talks about how it is kind of creepy how similar Dave and Drew are (maybe that's why Drew likes him).






(No this isn't Drew's purple jacket he just forgot his)






The luncheon was at the Atrium. The food was delicious. This was the cute dessert with the temple chocolate.
I am lucky I have such great inlaws! Whenever I hear people's nightmare stories about inlaws it makes me more and more greatful for mine. Not only are my inlaws great but the extended family on both sides are great too.
The reception was also at the Atrium




Crystal/Josh and their cute kids
Drew looking good in his tux


Sophie and Jace entertaining themselves :). Crystal's kids are always so well behaved everywhere we go. One day I'll have to get tips from her. She has five kids yet you would never know it they are so quiet and well behaved!




The food at the reception was amazing! Robin, her sister Audra, and some ladies in the ward did it all! I don't know how they did it all but it turned out great! Danielle's favorite was homemade bread and jam.. yum!
Dave's favorites were all chocolate. Brownies, reeses cupcakes, kisses and more candy.


Right as Danielle was saying he would be nice Dave shoved cake ALL over her face. They both had cake all over their faces. Danielle is always a great sport. I would have killed Drew :).








It was a fun day! We wish Dani and Dave all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment