Wednesday, January 4, 2012

December

We had a fun and busy December!

Drew's sister Dani gets married next week! We are so excited for her and really like Dave.

Her ward shower: Robin, Clarissa, Dani, Crystal, and me
The week between Christmas and New Years I took off work and went to the cabin with my family. Drew came up when he could get a little bit of time off work. There wasn't a ton of snow but it was fun anyways. We still went snowmobiling and had my mom's side of the family up for a day. I finally ordered another charger and gave up on finding mine after I saw out of four pictures from the cabin one is really blurry :(.


One of my favorite things about the cabin besides hanging out with these kiddos is you don't feel like you have to ever get out of pjs or do your makeup.. my kind of vacation!



Earlier in the month we went to festival of trees with Jannali, Ryan, Mary, Bryce and Megan. It was fun and as always the food is delicious!

Bryce and Megan did an ugly sweater and white elephant party. We got a barbie and sunglasses haha. It was fun eating and chatting.

Jannali and me

Kylie and Megan with Mary

We are excited for Steve and Kylie they are having a boy!

Jake and Jenna

Brynley had her gymnastics performance to Christmas music.

It was adorable and fun to watch.

We had a girls/guys night and this is the only picture I got to remember it sorry Jannali :). The girls went to CPK and did crafts and the boys went to a Jazz game after eating wings. It's nice drew's friends wives all get along it makes everything easy!

Once again I have no pictures to show but a couple of girls I went to highschool with (Jena and Ali) did a highschool reunion in December. It was fun to see everyone and catch up! Most of them I had not seen since last years reunion. Emily and Al were also in town from Oregon so we got to hang out with them for a bit.

My parents also took us to Christmas Carol at Hale Theater. I always love it even though I saw it every year growing up. It's one of my favorite traditions.

Drew did well at work this month and overall our month was fun and productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment