Wednesday, January 4, 2012

November

Thanksgiving is always bitter sweet for me. I lost my opa three years ago around Thanksgiving and I miss him so much. Every Thanksgiving growing up we went to my Oma and Opa's to celebrate Thanksgiving with German food. I can't even begin to describe how much I miss dumplings and that whole experience that made it my favorite holiday. I am now to the point I don't dread Thanksgiving but it will never be as great as it used to be. This year was special though because Matt/Nats and the kids came to visit from PA. We spent Thanksgiving with Drew's family. After some black friday shopping with Drew's family we headed up to the cabin with my family.


Drew and Brayden



Kauner and Cam










Since Matt's family was heading back to PA until August we celebrated Christmas a little early.






Out of order.. but Danielle and Dave waiting until Midnight on Thanksgiving

to get their new TV at Target. Drew, Drew's mom, and I went to Walmart (inside :)) and waited to get a wii (yay we have netflix!), pans, and movies.


My dad's birthday was at the beginning of the month. We celebrated with giant

eclairs instead of cake.






No comments:

Post a Comment