Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas was perfect! First, I didn't have to work and second we figured out a system to spend time with families and not miss anything.
Jay broke Erin's bowl from her dish set which is no longer made awhile ago. My dad found a new one on replacements.com and wrapped with a tag from Jay it was hilarious. My dad would do anything to make his kids happy even search for hours for a bowl.
Isn't that the cutest smile you've ever seen! I love that he now knows how to smile for pictures.
We gave Landon a wii game which he obviously loved but by the time he got
two games he looked around and said they don't have a wii.
Drew trying out the amazing hot packs my sister gave me. She gave me the idea to heat it up and throw it in bed while I get ready for bed and then I have a warm cozy bed to get in.. I love it! She and Jay also gave me a super cute scarf.
The bball Jay and Erin gave Drew.. way to read his mind it's exactly what he wanted ;).
My cute parents and my dad's favorite.. bottled rootbeer! We love going to their house Christmas Eve for Danish pastry, the Christmas story, and presents.
Nixon on his new four wheeler
Finally they opened the wii from my parents and both started jumping up and down.
We gave Brynley stationery and the "Tangled" barbie. Brynley loves doing hair and it saved mine for the day :).

We missed you Nats in our girls pictures this year!
Brynley and Landon were loving taking pictures and always wanted funny faces.



Brynley's attempt
After my parents, we went up to Heber to eat dinner and spend the rest of the night
with my dad's family. Drew is showing off his white elephant gift.

Santa came to visit again this year!
She is hanging on for dear life trying to get as far away from Santa as she can haha.

Nixon wasn't sure what to think of Santa.
Foosball competition.. it always cracks me up how they get so
into it they are sweating at the end.
All the girl cousins
Drew playing Roland in airhockey

Drew's family Christmas day. We ate breakfast, went to church with
them, and opened lots of presents! We love watching the kiddos open their presents! I should have taken more pictures but here are the couple I have plus some from Crystal I borrowed :)


Crystal surprised Josh with an ipad. It was fun to watch his face as he opened
it and see how excited Crystal was to give it to him.

Later on Christmas we went up to Odgen to my uncles house to be with my mom's family and have dinner. We ate a delicious dinner and watched the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. My cousins encourage Drew to be difficult for pictures can you tell.

Finally we got home about 11pm and opened out presents to each other. The only surprise present Drew had was Brighton ski passes for a day. It was a fun and busy Christmas weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment