Saturday, January 7, 2012

Birthday


Lasagne dinner at my parents.. mmm...My amazing heat pack and cute taylor swift card from Erin
No wonder Nixon things he can play on computers.. grandpa tells him he can play on his
Yum! Strawberry dessert

Temple square

I can't believe I am already 24! Where does time go? I feel like I should still be in highschool instead I'm graduated (kinda) with a full time job and buying a house (hopefully). Drew spoiled me this year with a fun date. My birthday was right in the middle of my finals week so I spent the morning doing homework. After we went to a movie, the mall, to Olive Garden, and to see the lights downtown. The next day we had a birthday dinner for my mom and I at my mom's and had lasagne mmm and strawberry shortcake. My mom treated both of us to massages and einstein bagels after. My parents gave me the rest of this nativity (Michelle Lunt gave me the starter kit for my wedding) and I absolutely love it. I never could have justified buying all of it with Drew so it was perfect! Drew's family gave me lots of gift cards I'm excited to use! Finally, two of my cousins and my mom and I all have December bdays so my aunt and mom took all of us and my sister out to lunch at Olive Garden. It was a fun and perfect birthday weekend!

1 comment: